Physician Consultation Service

Any GP in BC can provide routine care for trans patients, including hormone prescriptions and surgical assessment referrals.

If your Primary Care Provider has questions or needs support, they can consult with a physician who is an expert in trans health care.

For more information about this service

Visit the Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (R.A.C.E.) website .