Physician Consultation Service

Any GP in BC can provide routine care for trans patients, including hormone prescriptions and surgical assessment referrals, however not all GPs will feel comfortable to do so.

If your Primary Care Provider has questions or needs support, they can consult with a physician who is an expert in trans health care by contacting Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (R.A.C.E.) or by contacting Trans Care BC at 1-866-999-1514.